Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crazy Busy!

Well, I haven't gotten much sewing done lately.  I think I have a pretty good excuse though, I'm getting married!  In 2 days!!!!  And of course I'm making dresses for my daughter and I (and her doll :) ) and I'm making the cake, and part of the meal.  Whew, no wonder I'm tired!

Even though I've been too busy to sew for the dolls some of my friends have been very busy!  One example is my friend Chris Lucas who lives all the way in Australia and makes gorgeous outfits that fit the American Girl dolls and Australian Girl dolls!  And, luckily for us she is doing a giveaway on her blog for this adorable outfit!






And here is the beautiful Kit modeling it:


How cute is that?!  If you would like to enter to win this outfit please visit Chris's Blog and follow the instructions to enter.  And good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment