Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School

Well, it's that time again.  Many kids are already back at school and the rest will be soon as well.  That also means it is time to think of cool weather clothing!  I've had so much fun this summer making shorts and tank tops but now I'm turning the tables!

I love the color pink, I always have.  So, a lot of pieces of American Girl of the Year Isabelle's collection really appeal to me.  I don't really want to have the same thing that a million other people have though so I wanted to make up my own.  Here is an outfit that I specifically put together for Isabelle.  Of course it will work on any doll, but she is the one I had in mind while making it :)



I'm very excited about this outfit because the pieces can be easily mixed and matched with other items from Isabelle's collection.  This photo shows the outfit I made with Isabelle's American Girl brand black jacket and pink ballet slippers.



I found the perfect plaid fabrics to make these adorable jackets and of course they needed hand crocheted hats and scarves to go along!  Of course there is pink, which coordinates with Isabelle's outfit perfectly, and there is a lovely shade of teal.  These jackets have a fully lined hood and two working pockets!



You may also choose the style of hat you prefer, there are a few options.




If summer has to end we may as well do it in style right? :)  All these outfits are currently available in my Etsy shop, but supplies are limited so order yours today!


Annabella Doll
www.etsy.com/shop/starabelladolldesign
www.facebook.com/starabelladolldesign

No comments:

Post a Comment