Thursday, August 14, 2014

Custom orders

I've been working on some custom orders this week.  I have a Catwoman costume almost done, an adorable heart sweater that just needs a heart (lol), and this morning I just mailed out 4 packages of crocheted hats!

Unfortunately fall and winter are soon approaching so make sure to get cold weather gear for your dolls!  Here are the hats I sent out this morning.



And here is a teaser picture of what I'm working on right now!  I hope to have some finished and in the shop tomorrow so make sure to check back!!



And I'm super excited about tomorrow because the Year of American Girl Doll Wardrobe Giveaway starts tomorrow!!  This is a package of a years worth of American Girl clothing and accessories valued at $575!!  You can enter through my blog starting tomorrow so please check back!




Annabella Doll
www.etsy.com/shop/starabelladolldesign
www.facebook.com/starabelladolldesign

No comments:

Post a Comment